The Injury and Recovery Law Center
Each year there are almost 6 million traffic accidents across the United States, and a large number of these accidents result in injury and/or property damage. Injuries resulting from a Colorado car accident are not always obvious immediately; therefore, car crash victims can suddenly find themselves unable to work and with mounding medical bills. In addition, insurance companies often try to offer Colorado accident victims a quick and inadequate settlement, in order to limit their liabilities. During this time, it is important to contact an experienced and veteran Colorado personal injury attorney to help you maximize your financial compensation.
Types of Financial Compensation
There are different types of expenses that you can receive compensation for, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses can quickly escalate after a Colorado car accident or injury. Surgeries, emergency room visits, rehabilitation, and therapy may be required in the first several months following an accident.
- Future Medical Expenses: Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may require future medical expenses. After your initial injury, you may find that you suddenly require the use of a wheelchair, walker, handicapped accessible car, etc. In addition, you may also find that you require future surgeries, therapy sessions, or nursing care while you are recovering.
- Property Damage: Damage done to your car, truck, or motorcycle can be expensive and costly to repair. As such, you will need to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of financial compensation owed to you, so that you can fix any and all damage properly.
- Lost Wages: The majority of injured victims fail to realize that their injury could significantly impact their ability to work. If you are seriously hurt and are unable to work for an extended period of time, how are you going to pay medical bills, mortgages, credit card payments, and more? You need a Colorado personal injury attorney who can aggressively fight for your rights and your future.
- Pain and Suffering: The emotional and physical pain many victims experience after a catastrophic Colorado accident is not easy to put a price on. As such, you will need an experienced Colorado personal injury attorney who understands the emotional and physical pain and suffering that many accident victims face each day. Loss of quality of life, inability to enjoy hobbies, and lost relationships are just a few long term effects of a serious Colorado accident.
Contact a Colorado Personal Injury Attorney
We Provide Free Case Consultations
If you have been injured in a Colorado car accident, motorcycle accident, or due to another person’s negligence, it is important to contact a Colorado personal injury attorney immediately. You have a right to be compensated for your injuries, and may be entitled to receive compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages. There are time limits for filing personal injury claims; therefore, it is imperative that you consult with a lawyer immediately after your accident. This will help you avoid missing any crucial deadlines. Call today toll-free at 1 (800) 517-4439.